1 Easy to mount/dismount on/from a vehicleroof or trailer – or to carry or drag over difficult terrain.
2. Run with the board as long as the ice holds.
3. When the ice gets thin – climb onto the board and push with your foot.
4. On very thin ice – pull yourself forward with the ice-prods – or if the ice gives way – paddle with your (protected hands).
5. Push the bow down under the accident victim and pull him/her on board by moving yourself backword on the board.
6. Assistants, standing on safe area, then pull the board back by using rescue line. On land, the board is used as a sledge, a skid or a stretcher.